Standard Phase Change Cooling Vest + Packs - Ergodyne 6200
- Durable Banox FR3 cotton fabric carrier with flame-resistant properties
- Banox FR3 Fabric passes ASTM F1506; ATPV of 9.4 cal/cm² (HRC 2)
- Anatomical over-the-shoulder design conforms to the body for improved comfort
- IMMEDIATE & LONG-LASTING COOLING RELIEF – Packs maintain constant 64°F (18°C) for up to 4 hours
- QUICK RECHARGE – Packs recharge in a little as 15 minutes
- COMFORTABLE – Made out of cotton
- AVAILABLE IN 2 SIZES: S/M (chest 81cm - 102cm) and L/XL ( 81cm - 102cm)
- WEIGHT WITH PACKS: S/M - 2kgs, L/XL - 3kgs
The Chill-Its 6230 Standard Phase Change Cooling Vest keeps workers cooler, safer and more productive. The phase change cooling material maintains a 64° F (18° C) temperature for up to 4 hours when activated. The vest is made of a comfortable cotton blend fabric with adjustable hook and loop closures at the shoulders and waist to provide a customized comfortable fit.
The cooling vest comes in two sizes ranging from S/M (32in - 40in / 81cm - 102cm) to L/XL (40in - 52in / 102cm - 132cm). To find your size, wrap a tape measure around the widest part of your chest, under your arms, and completely around your torso. See size chart for more information.
HOW TO USE
There are many ways to activate your cooling vest. Simply place the two removable packs in a cooler of ice water for 10 minutes; freezer for 15 minutes; refrigerator for 25 minutes; or near an air conditioner for 1 to 2 hours. Then place the recharged cooling packs in the vest pockets for hours of cooling.
HOW TO CLEAN
The cooling pack should be washed by hand with a mild detergent and warm water. Dry with a paper towel or cloth. DO NOT machine wash or machine dry. The fabric vest carrier is machine washable with mild soap; hang dry.
This body cooling vest is perfect for anyone in need of instant cooling relief while working or playing outside or indoors in warm temperatures where heat-related illnesses like heat cramps, heat strokes, heat exhaustion, etc. are possible. Ideal for workers in pulp/paper, iron/steel, vulcanizing, foundries, etc. or for people running, biking, doing yard work, riding motorcycle and more! Also, ideal for those needing cooling relief but aren’t able to use an evaporative cooling option