Clifton - H20 - General purpose cool vest.
With INUTEQ H2O technology, comfortable materials and a slim fit, this vest offers great evaporative cooling capacity in the hottest environments. Our Clifton vest comes in many colours, to match any working or sports situation. Activation is easy. Just soak in fresh water for max 2 minutes and squeeze out gently any excess water and your vest is good to go again. Instantly creating evaporative cooling up to 8 hours, depending on the ambient temperature, humidity and airflow. The Clifton is the best economic evaporative cooling solution, offering cooling in temperatures up to 50 degrees Celsius and beyond
Typical applications include industrial safety, construction, emergency services, military, outdoor recreation, athletics and motorcycling.
- Ideal cooling solution for a wide range of people and situations
- Simple V-neck w/zipper closure
- Provide 5-10 hours of cooling relief per soaking
- Lightweight, durable and washable. Weighs about 1 kg.
- Comfortable, quilted nylon outer w/polymer embedded fabric inner water-repellant nylon liner and black cotton-poly elastic trim
Please note that evaporative cooling works best in areas of low humidity and with air flow. The evaporation of the moisture contained within the material creates a cooling effect.
Easy to Use
- Soak garment in cool water for 2 minutes
- Gently squeeze out excess water, wipe down inside
- Wear; repeat steps as needed
- Hang to dry
- Wash in mild, soapy water (as needed)
Watch Video on how to use - Click Here
Medium Chest - 96 - 100cm
Large Chest 104 - 108cm
XL Chest 112 - 116cm
XXL Chest 120 - 124cm