The new third generation Duke is out now! Inuteq specialist have improved the cooling vest for more wearing comfort and better cooling. Also the design team made a new fresh look for the Duke!
The INUTEQ DRY evaporative cooling vest is a comfortable, formfitting, lightweight and easy to (re)fill vest that will cool people when cooling is necessary. No refrigeration or additional gels or chemicals are required. The vest will improve performance and reduce heat stress and fatigue.
- Colour: fluro yellow
- Sizes: M, L, XL, XXL
- Zipper closure
- Patented system, the vest will not be wet or soggy, and is therefore also suitable for wearing underneath other clothing.
The INUTEQ DRY evaporative cooling vest can be (re)filled with (normal drinking) water (600 ml maximum), cooling will start immediately. The cooling is based on an evaporation process of the available water in the vest.
The functional fibers make the vest convenient to wear, it's absolutely dry on the outside. They cool down the area of the cardiovascular system on the upper body mostly affected by thermal stress. The INUTEQ system is designed for professional use. This dry cooling technology provides fully automatic activation and control and ensures that the cooling vests are ready for use 24 hours a day.
- New mesh at both sides for more comfort and air flow to improve the evaporative effects
- Cooling at the most essential spots for the perfect combination of cooling and airflow.
- Better fit for more body contact
- Exterior: Nylon Jersey 50%, PU 50% Ultra fresh® Anti bacterial treatment
- Interior: INUTEQ® DRY technology wicking polyester fleece